Your Satisfaction is our Business
Unfortunately when we fail to deliver assured services in the specified time and didn’t meet your project expectations. We follow a Refund Policy to help you recover your monetary loss amicably.
Crystal Tech E-Solution Refund Policy
Crystal Tech E-Solution has created a refund policy to make sure you get quality and time bound services for your project to reap the business benefits. A Refund Policy Comprising of:
1. Conditions when you may claim a refund against your purchase.
2. Conditions when Crystal tech E-Solution will issue the refunds.
3. Liabilities of Crystal tech E-Solution to issue a refund.
Scope & Coverage:
This policy of refund is only for services and solutions offered by Crystal Tech E-Solution and not applicable to any third-party tools used in client’s projects. The refund policy is only applicable for any purchase or order client make through Crystal tech E-Solution’s website or app or any other source owned by Crystal tech E-Solution.
We strongly believe that a refund is the last resort to recover your loss when circumstances go beyond the scope of fixing issues and things. Still, before processing the refund, we try our level best to fix the issues and expect your support and cooperation to achieve the desired outcome to resolve issues in a friendly manner.
Complaint Filing Process:
If any of deliberations doesn’t work and circumstances are beyond the scope of fixing the issue, then you may apply for a refund by writing us at email@example.com
NOTE: Each refund is subject to conditions and mutual understanding between client and service provider (Crystal tech E-Solution). Merely filing a refund application does guarantee any refund.
Criteria for Refund:
Crystal Tech E-Solutions always tries to provide best services, unfortunately, if something goes wrong and we fail to meet your expectations, then also we try our level best to resolve the issue amicably. To prevent any dispute or service related issue, we always prepare Software Requirements Specifications (SRS) Documents, which contain all the deliverable services for the project, cost of project, completion period and any other requirement. These SRS documents are formally signed by both parties viz client and service provider (Crystal tech E-Solution) to set responsibility and accountability for project or task.
The client is eligible for a refund for those services or deliverables, which are mention in SRS documents. However, Crystal Tech E-Solution reserves the rights to charge extra time or cost for any newly added services other than those mentioned in the SRS documents. Also, the company has right to deny any deliverables or services that in not mention in the SRS Documents.
Crystal Tech E-Solution has separate refund policies for different types of services/deliverables:
The Web and Mobile Application Development:
· Complete Refund- Full refund would be given if project not started.
· Partial Refund- Only would be entertain if the project not completed in specified timeline mention in SRS Documents or Client wish to close the project at any given point of time or the services do not meet the SRS Documents. The partial portion of the refund will be as per the work completed for project and resources utilisation of the company.
· No Refund- would be given if the project completed with all the services mentioned in SRS documents. After completion of project work Crystal Tech E-Solution not liable for any new services other than minor changes or bug-free project. For additional services company may charge extra as per client’s demands.
Content Work /SMO/SEO/ PPC:
· Complete Refund-Full Refund would give if project work not started, or initial of the task is not approved.
· Partial Refund- would be given if project work not completed in specified timeline or Client wish to close the project work at any given point of time. The partial portion of the refund will be as per the work completed for the project. However, if the desired results not delivered on completion of the project or we fail to maintain your expectations then mutually accepted proportionate refund can be processed.
· No Refund- would be given if the project completed. After completion of project work Crystal Tech E-Solution not liable for any new services other than minor changes. For additional services company may charge extra as per client’s demands.
Brochure Design/Web Design / Logo Design:
· Complete Refund- in case if the project design is not started or approved.
· Partial Refund-if initial designs of the project are approved, and the client chooses to discontinue or close the project at given point of time. The portion of the partial refund will depend on resource utilisation and work completed.
· No Refund-Would be given if the design is completed and uploaded to the client website.
Dedicated Resources Utilization:
· Complete Refund- if the work on the project in not started by Developer/Designer/Content Writer/ SEO Expert/ Project Manager etc.
· Partial Refund- would be given if the client discontinues services of resources of the company at any point of time before completion of the project. A portion of refund amount depends upon resources utilisation period.
· No Refund-Would entertained if dedicated resource has completed work or purchased time is over.
Refund Policy Changes:
Crystal Tech E-Solution under its sole discretion reserves the rights to change Refund Policy at any given point of time. Therefore we request the client to Review Company’s refund policy periodically over the official website. Client’s continued use of Crystal Tech E-Solution’s services and resources after any changes signifies client’s acceptance thereof.
Any issues/concerns/disputes relate to Company’s Refund Policy are subject to be processed under the honourable jurisdiction of The United Kingdom.
Feel Free to Contact us:
If you have any doubt or query regarding our Refund Policy, Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will get back to you to resolve your concern or query.
YEARS OF BUSINESS
CUP OF COFFEE